Friday, September 17, 2010

A few things about me...

Dana at Sweeping Through Life tagged me on her blog and asked me to answer 8 questions about myself. I can think of no better thing to do while curled up on my couch watching the Golden Girls on WeTV (awesome)


1. Why do you blog?

I first started Little Rhody Girl as a way for my family to keep up with things in my life since I live so far away. Now it's more of a way for me to get stuff off my chest and to chronicle the big (and little) things in my life. I have also really enjoyed getting to know other bloggers!

2. What is your favorite color and why?

I love purple, it just seems to regal and elegant. My bridesmaids wore purple in my wedding. I like pink too (it's for my inner girl tee hee)

3. What is your favorite meal?

This is a hard one but I think I'm going to have to go with pasta and a GOOD marinara sauce (no jars please). Served with artisan bread and olive oil for dipping; salad doesn't hurt either.

4. If you had to choose between playing Wii or Monopoly which would you play?

Please; Monopoly hands down. I have the app on my phone and I play it ALOT. I have fond memories of playing monopoly with my Dad when I was a kid. We were really competitive (still are) and the games could get really cut throat at times. Wanna play? Just don't land Indian Ave, I own it and it's got a hotel biatch!!!!

 5. If I handed you $150.00, what would you do with it?

Put it together with my $150.00 and buy Photoshop Lightroom.

6. What is the best book you ever read?

Hmmm, another tough one....can I say all 7 Harry Potter books?

7. Who is your role model?

My mother, hands down the most awesome woman I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I hope to be half the woman she is someday. 

8. What is your favorite cereal?

I like Quaker Oatmeal Squares....yum

No comments:

Post a Comment