Thursday, September 23, 2010

My home minus one Naval Officer

Kyle left Tuesday morning.


I've been doing ok since it's only been a few days. It was a quick goodbye which I think is usually easier and I went straight to work afterwards which was a good distraction. Today was my first day off without him here and it has been alright. I'm pretty sure it hasn't had time to sink in yet. Best thing for the heart and mind is to keep busy.

I have still been feeling sick and today I finally gave up and went to my local free clinic (only because I couldn't get an appointment with my regular doctor because I couldn't even get to talk to a real person on the phone!?! when I called to make an appointment. (Don't even get me started, I need to find another doctor) The clinic I went to was actually really great and the MD there put me on antibiotics which already seem to be kicking in because I'm feeling better (yes!)

Unfortunately I have slacked on my domestic goddess duties and I had to spend most of my day off today cleaning up the apartment. This weekend is set aside for photography reading and computing (awesome).

p.s. I booked my tickets today for Kyle & I to fly to Orlando in January (102 days left YES!!!!!)

One more day until the WEEKEND!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment