So we've been led around the block a time or two during this whole house search. We found a condo we absolutely loved and put in an offer here then we fell out of the running here. We decided to start looking again the next week and it didn't go well. We found some condos that were O.K. but they were all further away then we wanted to be and the HOA fees were just out of control (one was almost $600 a month! Ouch!) We were getting so frustrated, and frankly I was getting ready to just forget the whole thing.
Then our Realtor called, and told us that the original buyers backed out and we are in at the original property that we wanted. Nothing is definite yet and I really don't want to jinx anything but if all goes well we should open up escrow by next week.
Keep your fingers crossed for us!