Sunday, September 12, 2010

House Update

We have official signed documents from the seller and if all goes well we should start the escrow process in the next week. The sellers are really motivated to get us to rent out the condo during escrow for a great price (about half of what we are now paying for rent) and it sounds like a good opportunity to me but I don't want to even touch that without looking at a lease first.

We are really excited to get this process going (I have already picked out our fridge and washer dryer haha). I can't wait to have a kitchen big enough for all of my stuff, to have a freezer that I don't have to stuff to the rafters every time I cook anything, to have a backyard to plant roses in, to have an extra bedroom for guests, and more storage storage storage! Can you tell I'm a teansy bit excited!?

There is a slight monkey wrench which is thrown in for good measure. Kyle told me last week that he has an opportunity to go to sea with another ship to finish a qualification that he has been working on for awhile, but this means that he will be going to sea, for at least a four weeks, in October. Which of course is smack dab in the middle of us buying this house!

Such is life as a Navy Wife!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the house. I enjoy reading you and have since to blogged about your wedding. I have tagged you. Check out my blog to see what to do.

    ReplyDelete