Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Core Power Yoga

(this isn't me in case anyone was wondering lol) Warrior Pose II

Today was really nice. I woke up early and went for my run (short only 1.5 miles). I had a dentist appointment for my 6 month cleaning and got some shopping in before my first ever Yoga class!

My ultrafit workout program incorporates a power stretch series at least two times a week. A lot of my buddies at work to go Core Power Yoga and the encouraged me to go check it out. Online they offer a coupon for a free week, so hey why not?

I had my first into class today which was really fun and challenging. I was sweating like crazy halfway though the class. Those poses are harder then they look! I'm going to go back tomorrow too. They offer class packs so you can buy a pack of 10 or 25 and you have 6 months to use them. This is defiantly a way for me to get more flexibility and improve my core strength.

So now it's Sex and the City DVDs on the couch, hubby is out to sea until Friday.
Have a nice relaxing night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment