Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer Reading List

Last night Kyle and I enjoyed a fine Italian dining experience at our neighborhood Olive Garden and afterward we went over to browse the local Barnes & Noble. I found a lot of different books I want to add to the summer reading list.

This is what I'm reading right now


here are some of the books I would like to read next

read it before in high school and want to read it again

 

but I think I'm going to finish the Sookie Stackhouse books. I'm currently on book 5



Got any recommendations for good summer reading? I'm thinking about organizing a bloggie book swap sometime in the next month so stay tuned for that; and please post your book recommendations in the comments!


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love getting suggestions for reading material. I enjoyed reading the "Time Traveler's Wife." Also The "Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime" was good. On my "to-read" list, I have "This Side of Paradise" by F. Scott Fitzgerald, "Tainted" by Brooke Morgan, "Wuthering Heights," "Alice in Wonderland," "Interview with the Vampire," "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy (recommended to me by another blogger). I want to read a lot of the classics that it seems most people have read, but I never got the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you SHOULD organize a bloggy bookswap! I'd so be in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt is a wonderful book for summer!

    ReplyDelete