Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Mom, this day is for you.

My mom is one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. Even though the navy has put physical distance between us I feel that over the last year out relationship has gotten even closer. I feel so blessed that God chose her to be my mom; because she is the best mother in the entire universe! She is the first person I call to ask advice, and the first person I complain too when I have had a bad day at work (besides the hubby of course!). She is the woman, the nurse and the mother that I hope to emulate someday.

Thanks mom for being you!

Mom!

I also have to say a very special Happy mother's day to my MIL Lynn.

Last year we officially became family, but I have felt like a member of her family for years. She has always been loving and gracious to me for as long as I have known her. I am proud to call myself a member of her family. Thank you Lynn, for raising such a wonderful son, for accepting me as a daughter and for being a wonderful person.

MIL

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment