Saturday, May 22, 2010

I want to be a Certified Better Photographer!

I have been looking into taking a photoshop class at betterphoto.com where I took my introductory DSLR class last fall towards the end of Kyle's deployment. The class was really enjoyable and a great beginner course; the teachers were knowledgeable and always gave good/constructive feedback on my images. Well when I went back to their website lookie at what I see.


They are now offering a certification package! It's basically a 32 credit hour program (composed of 4-four week long courses and 2-eight week long courses) that cover all the basic fundamentals of photography. Subjects that are covered include lighting, composition, exposure and (ta da!) photoshop! At 1,500 for the cert it isn't the cheapest option but to buy all of these classes individually would run you about 1,600-1,700. Plus you can take the classes at your own pace. Take one a time or 3 at a time whatever you want. I'm thinking this might be something I can do for myself to make the time that Kyle is in Maine this fall a little more bearable.

Maybe my photos will get to be so amazing that I will need a better computer to do my editing on.

But I'm getting ahead of myself......drool.........

No comments:

Post a Comment