Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flower Shoot

I have been reading Scott Kelby's book The Digital Photography Book over this weekend and I just finished his chapter on flower photography. I have never tried this before and figured it would be fun to see what I could do with it. I unfortunately had to use the kit lens for this (ugh) because it is the only one I have the goes below 55mm. So I went down to Vons and bought a dozen pink roses for $9.99 and a bunch of Calla Lillis on sale and came home, set up my tripod and fired away.

Here are a few shots I am especially proud of


028_edited-2
 


025_edited-1
 
 


014_edited-1
 
 


012_edited-1
 
 


009_edited-1
 
 


005_edited-1

Alright guys i'm off to make sandwiches! My friend Suzannah is hosting a LOST series finale party tonight!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment