Monday, May 24, 2010

Now I can officially say I've touched one


I went to my friend Suzannah's house last night to watch the season finale of LOST (which I liked by the way. Most of the blogs I have read have been really critical of the episode but my husband and I really liked it!) and her brother in law brought over a bunch of stuff, including something in a little black case. When he first passed the case to his wife I thought it was one of those larger CD carrying cases (you know you used to have one with like 5 million CDs in it) then I remembered 'who the heck uses CD's anymore? Then Suz's husband says "hey man, enjoying the ipad?" 

WHAAAAAAAA? Cue Sara's inner 5 year old, uuber techo geek.

"You have an IPAD!?!?!?!?! Can I touch it??!?!?!?!?!?!
~ my husband dies of embarrassment~

He hands it over, really after looking at a 23 year old jumping up and down like a child who just was told she was going to Disney World tomorrow what could the man do? I was enthralled, obsessed, true love at first sight. When that lil' beauty was slipped into my hands the heavens smiled upon me; and it was good.  Ok Ok maybe I'm exaggerating (just a little)

It's heavier than I thought

I had fantasies of uploading all of my photos onto it and having them all at a moment's notice, watching movies while cuddled in bed, sorting though e-mail while sipping a latte at Starbucks.

Maybe someday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment